Earlier this year the Microsoft Azure team announced a lot of Azure service retirements.
Within these announcements were retirements that were due to happen this year, 2022, and ones that weren't due to take place until 2025.
Keeping on top of these kind of announcements is important. Either to plan ahead and find alternative solutions within your environment or avoid implementing something that is due for retiral.
I've summarised these announcements in this video on YouTube, or you can watch below:
- Update your SDK Libraries
- Migrate to MQTT broker on Azure IoT Edge
- Azure Dedicated Host SKUs
- Classic data export in Azure IoT Central
- Operator Assistance in Azure MFA