When organisations are embarking on their Cloud Adoption Journey one of the things that they need to establish is a landing zone, or environment where their servers, workloads, resources can live when hosted within Azure. It's almost the equivalent to building out a new physical datacentre, you need things like network subnets, security roles, storage, etc
Over the last few months myself and Thomas Maurer have been working on a series of blog posts that explain a bit more about Azure Landing Zones and how you can start to think about them from your companies perspective when embarking on your cloud journey.
- Choose the landing zone for your cloud adoption journey
- Accelerate your cloud adoption with the start small and expand landing zone
- Scale cloud adoption with modular designs for enterprise-scale landing zones
- Deploy key design principles with enterprise-scale architecture
- Leverage Enterprise Scale Reference Implementations for your Cloud Adoption
We've had a really good time working through the blog series and trying to answer some of the questions that we often hear around landing zones. As part of the series we're doing a live Q&A on the 7th April. This live session is aimed at trying to answer your questions and also show you a landing zone being deployed live. 😁
We'd love to have you join us and ask your questions, if you want to add it to your diary to block out the time then you can download this ICS file 📅.