When trying to migrate users from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013 you may see the following error below:
With many Exchange issues the solution is to set the correct permissions to allow Exchange to migrate the mailbox.
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
- Launch Active Directory
- Click on View and select Advanced Features
- Now location the users mailbox you are having the issue with and select properties
- Now click on the security tab
- Next select Advanced
- Now place a tick in the “Include inheritable permissions from this objects parents” box and click OK
- It may take a few minutes for this change to take effect but once it has you should be able to migrate the users mailbox without any problems.